Wednesday, November 25, 2009

November 25th.

Wow here it is November 25th. and still no snow.We might even have a brown Christmas this year. It is windy but really mild outside. The lake has a little bit of ice on it but after today I think it should be gone.They say that it will get up to 13C tomorrow.
Yesterday was a bit of a sad day for Wendy and I as we took Mandy and Little Josiah to the airport. It is never easy to say goodbye to our kids. A month ago we took Jorge there and yesterday Mandy and Josiah. We were excited for them but our house is awful quiet now. sigh.
Today we have spent most of the time packing up Mandy and Jorge's stuff that they left behind and putting it into boxes to store for them.Guess I will bring my amps and stand back down here and set it up so I can use this area for my music. I have a keyboard that I haven't used in a long time and will probably spend a bit more time on the computer again.
Yesterday after I got back from the airport at 6pm. I changed my clothes grabbed my amp and Harmonicas and ran to Lethbridge to The Golden Acres Seniors home and played until 8:15pm. It was fun and the people really seemed to like it. It is so nice when people like what your doing. After we finished they all came up and shook our hands and told us how much they enjoyed our music. It is nice to see the seniors smile and be happy.
Well guess I had better get back to helping Tanya and Wendy finish packing.
God bless you all and have a great day.

1 comment:

a Christian said...

"It is nice to see the seniors smile and be happy."

I was just thinking the same thing while reading your blog, Floyd! :-)