Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Jan.21,2011

So!  Where did the month go? It just seems to disappear. Well today it has warmed up to about +3 so far and we are hoping it will melt some of this snow away. However we don't want it to go off too fast or we will be in trouble with all the water. Not sure my little sump pump will handle it all if we get a lot of water quick.
I guess we'll deal with what ever happens eh?
Wendy has her name on the HIP list again so she will be getting a call soon. She is in a fair amount of pain everyday and is looking forward to getting it operated on. However this has raised a bit of concerned for our kids as it seems they are worried about Mum and I both. I will probably be going through some sort of treatments about the same time she gets her hip operated on. Not sure how 2 sick o's will make it through that. ha ha
I'm sure God has it all planned out . We will just have to wait and trust him. I am hoping that my treatments won't be to bad and if they are God will make sure that Wendy is ok. It is so nice to know that the kids are thinking about us and concerned.
Okay enough on that subject.  Last night we had a young couple and their family come over for supper and we had a lovely time. They have 3 children. It is a couple from our church. We cooked a nice roast beef and it turned out really good as usual. I think I have enough for the next few day left over but it is really good so I don't mind having it a few more times.
 We are going to try to have more people from our church over for supper or coffee and desert. It is nice to get to know the people at church.
Wendy is working today until 7pm. and then tomorrow she works a silly split shift. 11am. to 4pm. and then 11pm. until 4 am. She is off Sunday so that is good.
Barry called last night and I am playing on Monday evening in Coaldale. Guess I should practice a bit. I have some music on my computer so I can just bring it up and practice  with that. I have it all set up here in the basement.It gives me something to do besides watch the silly old TV. There is not a lot to watch during the day anyway.
Well that it for today. I pray that you will all have a great day and God Bless you all.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I believe God's timing is perfect, honey... I am looking forward to spending time with you this year!

Love you!

Kristy said...

Wow, Dad....you changed the look of your blog!! I like it!!

I agree with you, the month of January has just flown by..

We do worry about you, only cause we love you two so much!! Like you say, God has it all worked out...His plans are far better then ours anyway.

Wish I was there to hear you practice, I sure love to hear you play.

Love you Dad, keep up the blogging, I sure love reading yours!!

Love you!!
KB