Sunday, December 05, 2010

Dec.4, 2010

Well here it is December already. Where did the year go? It just seems that it has gone by so fast but when I really think about it I guess we have had a busy year. The first big thing was the earthquake in Chile that kept us wondering for a while. Then Mandy and Jorge and Josiah came here and little Levi was born into the family. Then they went back to Chile and Wendy went with them for 3 weeks. Then Wendy went to Mexico with Adriana, Kristy and Bob after they came home from South Africa. After they came home we went to Texas for a week with Tanya and Tom and little Sophie. I kinda don't remember much about our summer. Seems I was alone most of it. Oh well that how life is I guess.
I have also been busy playing a few gigs with Barry and that has been fun. We just played for a dance a week or so ago at the Moose Club in Lethbridge.and that was lots of fun also. This week has been real busy. Wendy has been working lots of hours and then on Wednesday Wendy had a Women Christmas party at the church and last night Wendy and I went to the Seniors Christmas Dinner her in Picture Butte.We left about 9:20pm. and walked around town because they were having Midnight madness her in Butt.  We only went to 4 or 5 shops. We bought some stuff at Home Hardware and then to Berts and bought a couple of roast and got home about 10:45.pm.
This morning I went to the church at 7am. and got things ready for a Men's breakfast at 8:30.am. We had 15 guys that came for breakfast.We served pan cakes and sausages and fruit.
I am getting excited about Christmas. Tanya,Tom and the kids are coming on the 23 and staying until the 26 and Kristy and Bob will be her also. Love it when everyone is here. This year we will miss Mandy, Jorge and the 2 boys.
Well it is 2:45am.  and here I am at this silly old computer. Not sure why I can't sleep but been awake since 1:30am.  Must be getting old eh?

Well God Bless you all and have a great day.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Hi Dad,

I know, I can't believe it's December already...time is just going by so fast!!

I am glad to hear you have been playing gigs with Barry, can you do me a favor and play the harmonica when I'm down for Christmas, I have missed hearing you play!!

I love you so much Dad!! I am so excited to be celebrating Christmas with you guys here this year!!

Love,
KB