Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday evening


Well I have a few minutes so thought that I would blog and try to keep this thing up to date. Today I spent most of the morning putting a new BBQ together. Didn't realize how many parts those thing have. sigh. I just opened a new micro wave stand and am going to try to put that together. Only about 120 pieces counting the screws and handles and hinges and shelves. Wendy and Mandy have spent most of the day painting the dining room and kitchen and 2 walls in the living room. Jorge got home from work and is now painting the baby's room. We have a man coming tomorrow morning with a new fridge for downstairs and then Sears is sending a man to give us a price on a new furnace and hot water heater. It is a bit windy out there right now but has been real nice most of the day.Well if I don't get going I'll never finish this micro wave stand for Mandy.
Have a great day.

Floyd

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Wow...two updates from Dad in one week!! I have stopped looking because the last few times I looked your last post was in Feb!! haha


Glad you got a new bbq..hope its a big one to fit a lot of meat!!! haha....

Love you Daddy! Glad to see you updating!! Keep up the blogging, I love to read your updates!